We’re just two guys who wanted to bring exciting concepts we’ve seen in larger cities to Boise. We wanted to make it a uniquely Idaho and specifically a Boise type of place to carry on the Boise Nice tradition. We hired local graffiti artists to create iconic murals on our walls and we selected dishes that are local favorites for our menu. We love Boise and our proud of the livable, progressive city it is becoming. We want Base Camp Pong + Axe to become a must-visit attraction for out of town visitors and locals alike! Not to mention, one of the coolest ideas for a fun date in Boise. Bring your date for a little friendly competition.
What to Expect
Ping Pong and Axe Throwing are housed in separate areas of our facility. Ping Pong is housed in two areas, our Center Court and our Lounge. Center Court features 22 foot ceilings and massive murals by local graffiti artists Sector Seventeen. It is also where our bar and restaurant are located. The Lounge is an industrial/rustic room with a chill vibe and features art by local artist Bobby Gayton. If you’re here for Axe Throwing, you’ll be in our Axe Throwing Room, featuring eight axe lanes and soaring ceilings. No matter where you are, you’ll receive friendly service from our team of attentive servers, guides, and pros. You choose how long you’d like a ping pong table, from a minimum of 30 minutes up. Axe Throwing lasts between 1-2 hours depending on group size, however, you’ll have the same experience no matter the size of your group. Whichever experience you select, expect to have fun!
Ping Pong Tables are rented solely for the purpose of playing ping pong. Beer pong or other bar games are prohibited. Horse play, dumping ball buckets, or hitting balls at walls, guests, or anything other than the ping pong table are all forbidden and could result in forfeiture of table usage without refund. Tables are intended for actual ping pong play only. Failure to adhere to our policies will be considered reason for denial of admittance to Base Camp Pong + Axe. We reserve the right to refuse service to any individual for any reason. No refunds will be issued for unused time due to a guest being asked to leave due to a violation of our policies.
- Guests are expected to be respectful of other guests and our staff. We practice Boise Nice and expect you to as well. Disrespectful guests will be asked to leave.
- Vulgar language, excessive yelling, and inappropriate behavior are not allowed.
- No pets allowed.
- Outside food and beverage is not allowed.
- Smoking and vaping are prohibited inside Base Camp and on our patio.
- Loitering is not allowed anywhere on our premises, including our parking lot.
- Guests must be at least 21 years of age AND have valid ID to purchase alcohol.
- Closed toe footwear must be worn by guests participating in our activities.
- Shoes and shirts are required to be worn at all times.
- SUMMER AGE POLICY: ALL AGES (WITH PARENT OR GUARDIAN), 21+ AFTER 9PM.
- Age restrictions do not apply to private events occupying an entire area of our facility.
- Our Age Policy is subject to change at any time without advance notice.
- No soiled or torn clothing allowed.
- Guests may not wear any clothing, hats, or jewelry that is offensive, vulgar, or intended to intimidate other guests or staff.
- Guests may not display tattoos that are offensive, vulgar, or intended to intimidate other guests or staff.
- Firearms of any sort, carried in any manner are NOT allowed.