Our commitment to a safe environment
We are committed to providing a safe and sanitary environment for both our guests and our staff. We are following the recommendations of the CDC and the Central District Health Department. We are also adhering to the Governor’s staged reopening guidelines and any directives from the City of Boise.
- All staff undergo a temperature check prior to each shift. Any team member who has a fever or exhibits any signs of illness will not be allowed to work their shift. Staff have been informed to not come to work if they are feeling ill.
- Masks are worn by all staff while in the building.
- Gloves are worn by staff when handling dishes, utensils, credit cards, paddles, etc.
- Gloves are changed after each use.
- Staff follow proper hand washing procedures throughout their shift.
- Tables have been removed throughout the facility to allow for social distancing between groups.
- Seating at bar top is limited.
- High touch areas are continually sanitized throughout the day.
- All dining tables, chairs, stools, axes, ping pong tables, and paddles are sanitized after each group.
- Ping pong balls are no longer at all tables, but instead, a fresh bucket of sanitized balls is brought to each group.
- Menus are sanitized after each use.
- iPads are sanitized after each use.
- Restrooms are cleaned and sanitized frequently based on occupant load.
- Guests may view our menu online rather than use a physical menu.
- Masks are encouraged & appreciated while moving through our facility, but not required.
- Minimize wandering around the building unnecessarily.
- Avoid entering another group’s space.
- Please wait in the lobby to be seated, adhering to proper social distancing.
- Please use credit cards whenever possible to minimize cash handling.
- Allow your server to fulfill your drink orders - please no walk up orders at the bar.
- At any time during your visit feel free to request additional sanitation - tables, chairs, axes, anything that would make you more comfortable!